accesso ShoWare Center Outdoor Cinema presented by Kent Downtown Partnership, Kent Lions Club & Promosa USA, inc will start Wednesday, July 8. Come watch some of your favorite movies on our massive 42’ wide x 23’ tall LED wall
Wednesdays - Sundays with two show times July 8 through August 30. Each week will we be showing two different movies. One movie at 6:30pm and a different one at 9:30pm. Make sure you are purchasing for the correct day, time and movie you would like to attend. We can't wait to see everyone!
Wednesdays: 6:30pm & 9:30pm
Thursdays: 6:30pm & 9:30pm
Fridays: 6:30pm & 9:30pm
Saturdays: 6:30pm & 9:30pm
Sundays: 6:30pm and 9:30pm
*Show times and dates are subject to change week by weekPrices* Per Vehicle:
$20 for Motorcycles
$30 for General Admission Parking
$40 for Premium General Admission (First 4 rows)
*Prices do not include fees.
*All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges
- Each vehicle entering accesso ShoWare Center's Outdoor Cinema requires one ticket. The amount of people allowed in each vehicle will be determined by the amount of seat belt's per vehicle.
Example: A Toyota Prius will require one ticket, and will allow five people to enter.
No RV's will be allowed.
- Food & non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
- We will have an FM Radio Station for you to tune from your vehicle. This station will be displayed on the screen before the movie begins.
- Masks will be required for purchasing food & beverage items, using public restrooms, and communicating with accesso ShoWare Center staff. Masks will be available for purchase.
- accesso ShoWare Center will be implementing VenueShield, a best-in-class Environmental Hygiene Program, in response to the Coronavirus pandemic. VenueShield will provide advanced hygienic safeguards at accesso ShoWare Center Outdoor Cinema including cleaning staff at restrooms, touchless ticket scanning and hand sanitizer stations available near food & beverage stalls.
Washington State COVID-19 Outdoor Cinema Rules for Guests:
1) Attendees must remain in their vehicles at all times except to visit the restrooms or concessions area
2) Attendees must wear a cloth face covering when leaving vehicles for any reason
3) Number of attendees limited in restroom lines